Flexible & Part-Time Programs
- Does your budding athlete or artist want to be able to spend more hours on the practice field/courts/gym without sacrificing his/her academics?
- Looking for a part-time program to plug in your homeschooler for core academic instruction by certified teachers a few hours or a few days per week?
- Are you a homeschooling parent who needs a resource to help with certain subjects - e.g. Math or Science?
- Looking for enrichment activities to plug your home-schooled child into during the school day?
- Do you want your child to be exposed to and learn Spanish or Chinese Mandarin?
- Does your family travel during the academic year? Do you want your child to continue to be enrolled in a structured school program while travelling?
- Is your child not interested in a big classroom setting? Does your child prefer the smaller, intimate setting of a home-school environment
A 4Points Academy, we understand that not all families desire a full-time in-the-classroom academic program with full-day and/or full-week attendance at a school. 4Points Academy offers flexible and part time programs that cater to a wide range of different parent/student needs. Parents can structure the exact plan desired for their child based on our flexible curriculum and use of blended learning to ensure that the child receives a full complement of the academics they are enrolled for - even if the child is travelling or attending for just a few days or hours each week. Because each situation is different, a full sit-down consultation is required before the specific program can be design for the child. Cost for the flexible and part time options vary based on final programs implemented.